Please help me!


I am 15 years old. One day I realized that many people want to punish me.
Sometimes I see them killing my friends or burning my home yet, I don’t know why they do this. Many people think that my meat is more important than my life, so as my friend I plea to you to help me and my family. You don’t have to try hard to keep me alive just tell everybody that I am as important as you are. Please help me because I heard that there are not many animals around like me in the world!

by Nick Varelas

5 comments:

  1. VERY INTERESTING

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SAVE YOY BABY

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICK VARELAS IS MY BEST FOE .

    ReplyDelete
  4. panayiotis spiderman26 April 2009 at 14:01

    I SAVE YOU LITTIE HIPPO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. panayiotis spiderman26 April 2009 at 17:55

    I DID A MISTAKE Nick Varelas IS MY BROTHER.

    ReplyDelete