Diary

Dear diary,

I have to tell you many things that have happened to me recently. I also want to tell you some things that I haven’t done yet but I will do soon.

Firstly I want to tell you about my recent news. I have been to Italy on holidays and it’s fantastic. I have also played basketball. I really want to do it again.

After that I have been meeting my old friends in Alaska. This is also the first time that I have fallen in love.

Do you know my dreams? I guess not. I want to do only 2 things. I haven’t leant to drive a car because I am too young but my dad will teach me how to drive. Finally I want to buy my own computer. That’s all for now.

by NICK KIRITSIS

1 comment:

  1. wouldn't it be nice if somehow we could all write some diary entries and stuff anonymously though and have them publised?
    P.S I have forgotten my account password :P
    Karajohnn

    ReplyDelete