A person who has had a big influence on my life

Here's what summer G class wrote (in alphabetical order). Which article do you like best? Vote in the comments section.

My Dad

by Ilias Apostolopoulos

I love video games, and one of the reasons for that is my dad. He sees every match I play with my friends in PlayStation and always helps me. He 's a wonderful person, and he has had a huge influence on my life.

When you first see my dad, you only notice one thing: his legs! They are long and cover half his body. He has got a nice smile, red cheeks and green eyes. He has got much hair, and his eyebrows are big and black. He's tall and well-built. He's not an old man. He's very powerful and energetic.

He's very polite, and he's never moody. He's very honest, too. When he says that I've done well, I know that he means it.

My dad has taught me that you can only succeed in something if you work hard at it. It's my ambition to become a professional video game player. Because of my dad, I have the confidence to achieve that ambition.

My grandfather

by Maria Drosopoulou

The person that has had the most importance in my life since the day I was born is my grandpa. He is important to me because he has always been there for me, he loves me and most of all he makes me feel confident.

When you first see my grandfather, you notice the way he walks because he has had knee surgery. Then you see his beard and all his white hair. Sometimes he looks like Santa.

My grandpa is never moody. He is always happy and he is happier when he sees us happy. He is polite, honest, very patient and I adore him.

He has taught me that when someone tells me something mean, I should ignore him or her and to succeed in what I do. Thanks grandpa for all the good times you have given me till now in my life.

My mum

by Konstantinos Kotronis

The person who is important to me is my mum, because she always takes me anywhere I want (to hang out or to play football). She's a very important person in my life.

My mum is quite tall and well-built. She has brown hair and nice hair. She seems like a young woman and she works very much. Also, she is very energetic, too.

She likes hanging out with my dad and their friends. She tells me things that are good for me and when she says anything I know that she means it. That's why I do anything she tells me to do.

My mum always tells me to try for anything I want and I will be successful. With her at my side, I will have the confidence to achieve anything.


My father

by Konstantinos Panagou

I love sports, and one of the reasons for that is my father. He was a good footballer in the past, so he wants me to follow in his steps. He comes to every football match I have and he gives instructions to me and my teammates to play better.

My father is very tall and you can recognize him from his height. He has blue eyes and black hair (and white, but not many). My father is middle-aged (45 years old) but he says funny jokes and he plays football like he's 16!

My father is very polite. He is sometimes impatient with me and several times I get on his nerves. He is never moody and he is very honest.

My father said to me that if I want to be a famous and good football player, I have to work hard at it. So when I have practice he takes the risk and takes me to Agrinio, Messolongi and Nafpaktos to do it. It's my goal to become a successful football player and make my father proud.


My grandfather

by Nelly Sakkou

My grandfather is a wonderful person. He has had a huge influence on my life.

When you first meet my grandfather, you only notice one thing: his eyes. His eyes are blue. He's got a nice smile. My grandfather doesn't seem like the other grandfathers. He is very tall. He hasn't got much hair but his eyebrows are big and grey.

My grandfather is very patient. He's never moody. My grandfather is honest and polite with others too.

My grandfather has taught me that you must believe in yourself to do something that you want

My mother

by Elisabeth Stratigopoulou

I love music and one of the main reasons for that is my mother. When I was little, she had the radio on all day, so as I grew up, I listened to more and more music. My mum is a polite and modest person, who has had a huge influence on my life, not only in music, but in other issues too.

She has wonderful green eyes and a big smile that, every time you are upset and look at it, can change change your mood. She has brown hair and she seems a very calm person.

My mother is romantic and hard-working because she does everything to keep her family alright. She is also friendly and you can talk to her about everything - she will listen to you.

She has brought me up so well that it is my ambition to become a better person and to make my dreams true. She makes me feel more confident and believe more in myself. She always tells me that if I want to achieve my goals, I must try hard.


My godmother

by Despoina Tare

I love going shopping and the reason for that is my godmother. She comes with me and she gives me her opinion for everything I do. She is a wonderful person and she has had a huge influence on my life.

My godmother is 25 years old. She has long brown hair and a very nice smile. She is tall and skinny. My godmother has one tattoo with a lot of stars on her arm and when she puts on make-up, she becomes very beautiful.

She is honest and loyal so I tell her all my secrets and my problems and she tells me what to do.

My godmother taught me that if I believe in my dream one day it will come true. That is my godmother and I love her for these things.



8 comments:

  1. konstantinos.........................28 June 2011 at 12:34

    The person who has had a big influence on my life is my father because he goes me at my friend and do much things for me.....
    I love him.... he's the best !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am between dino's and konstantino's composition .....i think that the best is dino's but with a little difference from konstantino's composition........

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great konstantine, but you didn't say which article you think is the best (you can't choose yours, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Elisabeth's article because my mum is similar to her mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ILIAS APOSTOLOPOULOS30 June 2011 at 15:50

    I like Dino's article because my father do the same things as him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for Kostantino's composition because his mother is intrested in Kostantinos activities.
    But Ilias composition is very good too because his father seems he knows a lot about video games.
    I don't know..........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, everything is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts,
    that's really excellent, keep up writing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning story there. What occurred after? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete