The greatest gadget of the 21st century

The mobile phone is the greatest gadget of the 21st century. It is a small device with which you can communicate with other people.

There are different colours to choose from. You can get a simple mobile phone or a touch-sensitive one. You can send messages with it give someone a call. You can also play games and listen to music. You can take pictures and videos!

However, it does have a few drawbacks. Mobile phones have radiation that isn't good for our health. You must be careful with the mobile phones that are touch-sensitive because if they fall, they will break. If you want to get a good mobile phone that does everything, you must pay a lot of money.

by Elisabeth Statigopoulou
In my opinion, all of us must have mobile phones because if you are hurt and alone needing help, no one will help you. But if you a \mobile phone you can give a call to someone to come and help you.

1 comment:

  1. My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different page and thought I might as well check things
    out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to looking at your web page again.

    ReplyDelete