A scary experience


I rushed along in panic.I was late again and today was the one day that I really couldn't be late. My school was in the football finals and I was the captain!

I decided to take the short way through Silent Wood Forest. But it was a mistake. In that forest strange things happen, like people disappear and there are ghosts and beasts. I had NO idea!

Half way through the forest, I heard strange noises. Suddenly I heard one voice. It was saying, ''I........will.......kill........YOU....!''I was scared and I started running. I saw ghosts, beasts and snakes! I fell on a spider's web but I never stopped running till I got out.

When I got out of the forest I saw my friends laughing and yelling at me '' It was just a trick, hahahahahah!!!!'' I couldn't believe it! I couldn't believe that my friends did that!They were laughing and I started to say bad words! I will never forget that!

Konstantinos Panagou

4 comments: