ESSAY CONTEST-THE FINALS

ΤΕΛΙΚΟΣ ΔΙΑΓΩΝΙΣΜΟΣ ΕΚΘΕΣΗΣ ΕΛΛΗΝΟΑΜΕΡΙΚΑΝΙΚΗΣ ΕΝΩΣΗΣ



The phone rang. It was mum. ''Congratulations'', she said. I didn't know what she was talking about. She explained to me that I was on the top ten of Greece in a competition for a composition. I was so proud. Ms Kyttea told me that I should go to Athens to write another composition to decide the final winner. The winner wins a bike. One week later we went to Athens. My mum, Miss Chara and I. The Hellenic American Union had booked two rooms in a hotel for us. The next day, we visited the Hellenic American Union. We met the other winners. We were ready to write the final composition. All people there were so friendly and sociable. It was time to write the composition. We left our parents in the conference room and we went to a class. The topic wasn't so difficult. I had enough time to write my composition. When we finished we went back to the conference room to meet our parents. Then we went to the roof to have lunch. We ate and we discussed about English lessons. It was time to return to Nafpaktos.
It was a great experience and I had the chance to show my abilities. Now I 'm waiting for the results. I'm very optimistic!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment