Project: Active and Health Poland 2015

Project: Active and Health


Poland 2015 









            From Liana Kaltsa :
Almost 4 weeks after the project and I still have the sense that I will wake up in Poland and meet the whole team again. For me, it was my first time out of Greece, getting on an airplane, taking part in an Erasmus Programm, so I 
was excited by the first minute. Although the trip was huge and exhausting, I was really enjoying it.From the first night I lied in bed to fall asleep I was like "oh my god I feel like a student again". Living in the same hotel with 23 other people, who were all great and having really good time together and common activities, took me back to university times.We still keep in touch almost with everyone and we arrange to meet up again. It is very interesting to meet people from other countries and different lifestyles and cultures and exchange ideas and have conversation. Undoubtedly it was the chance for me to refresh and improve my english, because here I haven't got anyone to speak with and I face difficulties in communication that I couldnt believe I would. At the first days I couldnt even think in english and it was really really funny trying to describe with different movements some words I couldn't remember. The good point is that I still remember all these words that I was trying to describe.I found the project really interesting and the organizers were really great. Although the programme was full of activities,I really enjoyed it. After the project I feel more sensible about the enviroment and I learned also that being healthy and active is not only keeping yourself fit but it affects in many sectors.. I think I could speak hours for this experience and project but I think it doesnt matter. I would absolutely recommend to everyone who loves travelling, having new experiences,meeting new people,exhanging ideas,learning about other cultures and likes learning even more things to take part in a programm like this. I hope I will take part again soon..








                   From Δήμητρα Χαμηλού : 

               It was a summer day when I saw a post on Facebook “Do you want to spend 7 days in Poland for free?” , without second thoughts, I called the KYTTEA group and registered my participation. On September 14th we went to Poland, I was so excited about that trip. Poland is a beautiful country. The organizers Igor and Marianna made us feel like home. The training course that we participated was named “HEALTHY AND ACTIVE’’ and it was about hysical & mental health, recycling, upcycling and healthy diet. Greece, Slovakia, Italy, U.K., Romania and Poland participated. Every morning, we were woke up with music. Every day was like a new experience. Arts and crafts, gymnastics, cooking, logical games, movies, trekking, were some of the things that we did there. My opinion of what I lived through this program? Erasmus+ was one of the best choices I’ve ever done. New people, friendships, discussions, laughs, teamwork, knowledge and of course a lot of BEER (don’t forget we were in Poland) are a small sample of what I gained there.Since I am a youngster, I will do it again and again and again. I advise all the young people to experience the magic of Erasmus, if you don’t “taste it”, you will never feel the real experience and joy of it.








No comments:

Post a Comment