The Bands

On Saturday the 14th of February as a single, I had nothing to do so I went to a rock concert. It was just perfect! Three bands played music and they were all really good! First, SYNY played about 6 songs. Then Alive Clintons played over 5 songs. In the end Raindrop played more than 6 songs. Of course, as most of you know, I couldn't just stand there and watch so I sang too. (disaster) Although it was Valentine's Day lots of people came to see our favorite local bands play music. Thank you very much for coming!!! Most of them seemed to like it very much and as they told me, it was a very good concert! They enjoyed themselves. Keep rocking kids! We love it!

ALIVE CLINTONS
James Bekos (Bass/Vocals)
Alex Zigouris (Guitar/Vocals)
Spiros Lazaridis (Drums)

A great band, one of my favorites! They have been together since January and even if they have played in just one concert they are very good! They have the fans!I have to admit that they are number 1. They play punk rock music. "We play because we like it! Punk for life!" They would like to say a special thanks to some people that have helped them such as Miltos Kouroglou, Anthony Karakostas, Alex Karagiannis and Zina Sofouli. Keep it real kids!
Zina Sofouli

No comments:

Post a Comment