Interview



INTERVIEW
THE FOLLOWING INTERVIEW WAS GIVEN BY STAVROULA PETSINI TEACHER AT KYTTEA FOREIGN LANGUAGE SCHOOL

FIRST QUESTION: Miss Roula how long have you been working here?
FIRST ANSWER: I have been working here for seven years
SECOND QUESTION: Why did you choose this job?
SECOND ANSWER: I chose this job because I was quite confident that I could teach English as a foreign language and also I love children.
THIRD QUESTION: What in your opinion are the negative aspects of your job?
THIRD ANSWER: Firstly one of the negative aspect of this job are the hours, because from 3-9 the whole family is home and I have to leave for work. Secondly certain behaviors of children can be a problem sometimes. I can’t think of any other negative aspect about my job, I don’t believe there is another one.
FOURTH QUESTION: How do you feel about working here?
FOURTH ANSWER: I believe I am very lucky to work here because it is not only about the job. By that I mean we have created a whole kind of family thing here, we have a very good understanding with the other teachers. As for the conditions they couldn’t be greater and miss Kyttea is fulfilling every aspect of an understanding boss.
FIFTH QUESTION: Which one, if you can choose one, is your favorite class?
FIFTH ANSWER: I can’t choose because every class has its own uniqueness and every student his own individuality which forms a different fulfilling chemistry for every class.
SIXTH QUESTION: If you were offered a better job in a language school would you consider leaving kyttea?
SIXTH ANSWER: Definitely not. As I said before it is not only about the job I believe we have an emotional bond here and if this is not enough I’d never sacrifice the certainty of my job here for another one.
SEVENTH QUESTION: Was there a moment you believe you were embarrassed and you hated your job?
SEVENTH ANSWER: Yes, that feeling came to me because of a certain class that considers themselves to be smart by asking me to translate greek words they know I don’t know the meaning of plus the words are irrelevant to the lesson and they enjoy making fun of me. I can admit this made me sad but things are going great now.


Anthony Karakostas

3 comments:

  1. It is a very interesting conversation!!!!!!!We know that miss Roula don't speak very well greek language but this isn't a thing to feel embarased!!!!!!!She's a perfect teacher and Anthony is a nice guy too, because interviewed miss Roula!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry MJ, but comments containing inappropriate vocabulary cannot be published.

    ReplyDelete