What are you?


Find the letter that your name starts and see what your name says about YOU...


A: hot
B: loves people
C: good
D: makes people laugh
E: has gorgeous eyes
F: people wild and crazy adore you
G: very outgoing
H: easy going
I: Loves to laugh and smile
J: is really sweet
K: really silly
L: smile to die for
M: makes things fun
N: Cool and fun
O: has one of the best personalities ever
P: popular with all types of people
Q: a hypocrite
R: good friend or best friend
S: cute
T: very good person
U: is very boring but cool
V: not judgmental
W: very broad minded
X: never let people tell you what to do
Y: is loved by everyone
Z: can be funny and dumb at times


by Penny Papantoniou

16 comments:

  1. Ι'm not silly......your quiz is HORRIBLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katerina, I'm going to tell you a little secret. Don't look at K. The first letter of your name is A (Aikaterini). You're hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo you're alrihgt I didn't realized it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I MADE A MISTAKE IT'S REALIZE NOT REALIZED

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aikaterini THE HOT!!!!!!!!Xa xa!And just because my name starts from K:Ι'm not silly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know it.you're clever

    ReplyDelete
  7. I AM popular with all types of people I AM PANAYIOTIS MY CLASS IS C

    ReplyDelete
  8. panayiotis spiderman26 April 2009 at 14:08

    I am popular with all types of people.

    ReplyDelete
  9. panayiotis spiderman26 April 2009 at 18:07

    KATERINA YOU ARE really silly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Panayotis this article is smth like a joke. And i can tell you that Katerina is very clever and a very nice girl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. panayiotis spiderman26 April 2009 at 18:27

    NO KATERINA IS SILLY GEORGE THE QUIZ IS VERY AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  12. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM NOT SILLY.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks a lot Mr Giorgo and you panayoti i don't know you at all......how can you say this silly thing.......???????

    ReplyDelete
  14. panayiotis spiderman26 April 2009 at 23:07

    SORRY KATERINA.

    ReplyDelete
  15. panayiotis spiderman27 April 2009 at 14:11

    KATERINA IS MY SISTER

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nothing,but be carefull...I'm sure that you don't want to do with you what I've done with MJ.It's a nightmare for me.Mr Giorgos too I think will become CRAZY........!!!!!^.^ and I know it trust me...................

    ReplyDelete