Trip to England

My trip to England was a once in a lifetime experience!! I love travelling and I always wanted to go to London. Anyone can see why...

London is one of the most impressive cities that exist. London has a wide range of people, cultures, and religions.I have had the opportunity to interact with people from different countries and cultures and communicate with them.

In the time I spent there, me and my group visited almost every sight there was. We visited the Madame Tussauds museum (where I took some really great photos of me and George Clooney on a date..: D), the Natural History museum, the British museum and lots of other great places! We also went to a Chinese restaurant and I even ate fried algae…to my surprise they weren’t so bad. At least it was better than the food served at the university, which was the only deterrent in this experience.

I had the chance to try new things and do some shopping and I even sang at a karaoke party (my friends made me)..Hmm I hope I wasn’t that bad.. At least nobody left screaming...

I was very impressed by…well, pretty much everything to tell you the truth. I met a lot of interesting people and we still communicate through the internet..I’ve had some of the best days of my life that I’m never going to forget and I’m thankful that the University of Westminster that we were staying is still standing!

I’d really like to thank Kyttea’s language school for giving me this opportunity. Needless to say that I’m definitely going back very soon!

by Maria Roubati


1 comment: