Essay Competition

On Saturday 17th of April I went to Athens to take part in a composition competition. The hotel where I stayed was paid by the Hellenic American Union so there was no problem with the money. On Saturday morning a person from the Union drove us there. I sat to write with 11 other children. The composition topic was:

“Should cultural artifacts be kept in the museums in their country of origin or should they be exhibited in different museums of the world?”

At noon we had lunch at the top of the building in a very comfortable room which is used as a restaurant.

Closing I’d like to say that I had a great time. I’m very happy I wrote one of the best compositions all around Greece. With that composition I took a first look at how it is going to be the real exam of the lower test. It was a great experience and I’m very glad I had it.

Related Article: http://www.kyttea.gr/en/595/haucontest09/


by Nikos Katsigiannis



No comments:

Post a Comment