Interviewing Foreigners


Sandra Golding
Bored of being in the classroom patiently listening to a boring lesson? How about interviewing foreigners from around the world? Interesting huh? That’s how I felt when our teacher told us about the interviews that were going to take place in our classroom.
The interview was on Friday. My partner and I had Sandra Jacqueline Golding. We asked her all types of questions like, how she found Greek people, who her favorite actor is, and many other questions. Sandra answered each question slowly and clearly so that we could understand.
Overall I passed a wonderfully that day. (I hope Sandra did too!) and it actually made the lesson more interesting. I hope we do something similar next year.


Reeva Kathanur

.........Sandra was a great speaker. We discussed about everything we could and she also asked me questions about me. She was interesting and friendly and moreover ready to talk with us about all the subjects that we mentioned. I really enjoyed the time that we had together and hope that Sandra is thinking the same.
…….I totally believe that our meeting with Sandra could not have been any better. I learnt a lot of things from her and I really enjoyed this. This is a great way for teens to practice the English language.


Dimitra Konstadinou

1 comment: