Meeting a new person


Trefena Beckford
….I really enjoyed it and actually it really changed my view about life. She was really gentle and she also seemed to
enjoy herself. I learned that if have a dream you have to protect it. If people can't do something they are going to tell you, you can't do it. You want something...go get it! Period. She also told us to play the game in order to win, a metaphorical thought...She inspired us all and that was very pleasant.
My final opinion is that she was a gift from God, she gave hope and created dreams for us. She taught us to aim high and always achieve our goals. I thank her for that.

Alex Aggelopoulos


…....We were in groups of three in our class and we had one woman in our group. She was an old beautiful lady who told us things about our future. The words she said were carved deep in my mind. They were “don't waste time!”.
I don't know why she told us. Maybe in the future I will find out.....

Angie Pyrga

No comments:

Post a Comment