A smashing meeting!!!


Evage-Lia Morfovasilis
In my group our guest was from Holland. Who? Evagelia! She is a very cute, sweet and polite person. Her favorite colors are lilac and blue. She loves reading, shopping and watching films. She works
in an office, she speaks a little Greek. Actually , the basics like : souvlaki, musaka etc. She was an “OK”, as she said, student and (unfortunately) she listens to R.N.B. music.
The advantages of this meeting! Hm! I met a person from another country, I conversed with her and I practised my speaking skills. I talked with EVAGELIA!!! She was great! Very smiley and cute!! She has a great son too. He listens to metal like me! But I didn’t get his facebook page (unfortunately) I’m kidding. The disadvantages? Lia listens to R.N.B. but we can fix it. It’s not a big deal!!
Generally the meeting was …smashing!!!
Georgia Mandellou
….Lia is a kind and cheerful woman. She was born in Holland but her father is from Greece. She has a daughter and a son.She likes Greek dishes very much. Greece is a beautiful country with many beautiful islands for her. Lia likes Nafpaktos because it has a great castle and many beautiful beaches. She would like to come to Greece again for holidays. She is a humorous woman who laughs very much with a lot of interests. I would like her to come to Nafpaktos again and communicate with me and my friends again.
Spyros Metsis
….Finally, I think that lessons like that are nice and necessary, because you learn better since you have to speak English all the time and if you say something wrong the other person will not understand you. So, you have to find ways to be understood. That was a nice surprise!
Dennis Biletski

No comments:

Post a Comment