Michelle Dixon
Last week, while we were having English lesson two women from different European countries visited us. We made two teams. The team I joined had to ask questions to one of the women using English.
The woman’s name was Michelle Dixon and was from
Birmingham, England. We asked her questions like “Do you like Greece?” and “Have you got siblings?” and she answered. It was the first time I talked to someone from another country but I wasn’t stressed. Although I didn’t understand some of the guest’s answers I enjoyed it. It was fantastic in my opinion! I had never had an experience like this before.
Angelina Bania
Hi guys!!! Have you ever been to another country? A woman from England came to our classroom some days ago. I’m sure all of you would like to be in her place.
Well, Michelle visited our country for the first time and she really loved it. She is married and she has three children, Kuna, Luke and Lian. She works as a nurse assistant. She likes ballroom dancing, she loves animals and spends a lot of time taking care of her pets. She is 45 years old. When she was younger she was a very good student and she was very good at sports…
Vasia Karamoustou
……..She talked to us about Halloween because in England and America they celebrate it on 31st October. Actually she told us the whole story behind it. I really liked that we talked with these people and I’m sure that if I had the chance I would like to do it again.
Pappa Christina
…I would like to have a guest in my class again, because I love communication and I like learning new things like the culture of a country, the food, the religion. For example, Michelle told us that in Birmingham the children are used to wearing uniforms when they go to school.
Kyrosi Nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment