Was it a Dream?

I'll always remember the day I visited the old house by the sea. I was with my friends and were were walking when suddenly we saw and old house. When we got into the house it was so dark as well as total chaos. Fortunately we had a torch with us.
We lit it and started walking into the kitchen. As we were walking we saw a shadow passin infront of us very fast and then it disappeared into the wall. It was so scary that we started shaking. We sat down for a while. Afterwards we started searching the house for over an hour to see what it was. We decided to go to my home. Unexpectedly we heard a noise coming from the stairs and the shadow looking at us. I felt a pain in my chest and we ran from the house and went straight to my house to go to sleep. While I was sleeping I heard a knock coming from the bedroom door and a voice calling out my name. When I woke up I didn't see anyone and I fell asleep again. Was it a dream?
Stamatis Dimolianis (F3)

2 comments: