POEMS


Tears were running on my cheeks
And clouds had made the sunlight disappear
But then our hot kiss
Brought lightening to my life again

Dimitra Konstantinou








I write a song when I sit near the sea foam
The weather is like a mirror from the moonlight
And the wind blows my hair

Georgia Davanellou






In the darkness
There is silence
And the sound
Of leaves echoes
Night without life
By the ripples
Of the water
Embers slowly put out

Christopher Lois




In my memory
I can see
Raising the waves
Sitting to bamboo
Thinking of her
In my garden
George Kalaritis




As the dawn comes
Little cupid hits our hearts with burning arrows
And as the night falls
Love is in the air
And we dream of a better world

Irene Kakonikou









Rain brings water which put out fires, leaving embers behind
that only the warmth of a good man
could see the possibility of ressurection through the dust

Achilleas Manikas




You have to give me a loan
Give me a kiss
at the seafoam
If you can't find your way to the foam
Use a lantern to light up the dark on your roam

Nick Theoharopoulos





When at nights we see the stars
We whisper that we love each other
But when the spring comes you are
Laughing in another hug

Angie Pyrga




During the summer night
When there is silence I'd love to sleep
Hearing the sound of the waves
And wake up smelling the dew

Maria Mitropoulou




I was in a garden, feeling loneliness
And suddenly I fell asleep
And I saw a dream in which
I was crying and many tears were in my face

Dimitra Katsifou








When you are in a bad mood
And your life is naked
Because you don't have
Anyone to sing you a song

Sylvia Paixou






It was a rainy night
While I was hearing the echoes like a brave knight
As the dawn came I was eating some
Red apples and looking at the sea's ripples

Sotiris Zaimis







Clouds above the sky
And the sunlight goes
And a willow alone
Praying for forgiveness

Alex Aggelopoulos








Shadows on the wall
Look like dust in the wind
A star is lighting to show me the way
To arrive to him who's mirror at the moonlight


Nicky Papanikolaou





One dream is kissing
in the clouds
in the spring
With all around bamboos

Polikarpos Zarmakoupis








She sighs and brings to her memory
The far past, when the bamboos were growing
And th flowers were blossoming
It was beautiful! But....

Fotini Ntzougani







In the light of the moon
With the quiet cool breeze
Listening to the laughter of the tiny birds
Wandering near the sea's water with a flower






When the spring comes
I will come and whisper to the star
I will sing with a lantern
And ask you for forgiveness









In winter, we see blossoms with deew
The roads full of light
And if you don't feel the warmth
It's like you're naked in the night

Aggeliki Alexopoulou

7 comments:

  1. I'm really impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So am I. Didn't know we had so many aspiring poets among our students

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pessimist poet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or on a second thought the sensitive poet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. all the poems are great!congratulations guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all of them!!they are so cute!
    <3

    ReplyDelete