Oliver Twist

Five months ago we made a decision to create a theatrical group. Twenty-five people worked together to create this. Firstly, we chose the movie, we saw it and we started to give roles to everyone. Then, we found a director and he started to teach us how to act. Acting is something I enjoy a lot. The play 'Oliver Twist' was something well known to me. We had two hour rehearsals in which we did a lot and needed to learn a lot. Each Saturday I was looking forward to this to come. I was so excited when I found out my character was Dodger. In the beginning I didn't do well in this role at all but gradually I got used to it and as many people told me I had done it perfectly...... Finally the time came..... Sunday the 20th of March was the performance. I felt so good. I wasn't nervous at all. The audience didn't stop clapping. It was incredible.
By George Kalaritis

2 comments:

  1. Of course George.You're the best actor ever!Irene K

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were great!Performances in your language Centre have become tradition.

    ReplyDelete