Poems F class

SUMMER
Always by the sea
Reading books
Everyday swimming
Tieing the boat at the port
Interesting holiday with boyfriends
ARETI DANIA

MARRIAGE
Nick kyritsis
Is going to be married
Can I imagine this marriage?
Kissing beautiful bride

SUMMMER
Never do homework
Everyday swimming in the sea
Listening to music
Lying on the beach
Yes, I love summer
NELLY SAKKOU

SUMMER
Never doing homework
I go sailing
Keeping cool by swimming
Often out and about
Sitting on the beach
NICK DIMITRAKAKIS

SUMMER
Sitting on the beach
Put your school bag in your box
I am at the sea
Ready to swim
Often on the pc
Stop talking and let's go to swim
SPIROS FOUNDAS

SUMMER
Sitting on the beach
Always surfing the internet
Keeping cool by swimming
Interesting dives in the sea
Sitting at the port
SAKIS KYRITSIS

LOVE
My love is******
Imagining her face in my dreams
City by the sea in her arms
Heaven seems like it's everywhere
Always hugging
Love my girlfriend
I'll be there
Sitting on the beach and kissing my girlfriend
MICHALIS KYRITSIS


SCHOOL
Boring
Information for many things
Laughing in class
Learning things
Playground
Ancient Greek
Never sad
Our subjects
Stress
BILL PANOS

TECHNOLOGY
Games and thrills
E-mails with friends
Organize websites
Reading articles
Getting information
Everyday chatting in facebook
GEORGE MAGGIOROS

SUMMER
Very hot
Always swimming
Sunny all day
Ice-cream
Love being by the sea
Is relaxing
Keeping cool
Is for myself
VASILIKI ANDREOPOULOU
ME
Super crazy
Always in love
Superlative
Always cheerful
SASA DIMITROPOULOU

THIS IS ASPA
Always together
Super crazy
Penny is crazy too
Always laughing and gossiping
Silly but in a good way
I will survive
And I will always keep doing crazy things with you
SASA DIMITROPOULOU

SUMMER
Always swimming
Laughing with friends
Enjoying chatting in facebook
Xtremely hot
Always going on a bike ride
Nature walking
Dancing under the stars
Riding motorbikes
Opening the window and looking out at the sea
Sandy beaches
ALEXANDROS FARMAKOULAS

LOVE
Key to your heart
Always in love
Thinking about you
Excellent kisser
Racing hearts
I want you
Never sad
Always wanting to be with you
KATERINA LIONAS

SUMMER
Surfing the internet
Taking walks
Anxious to swim
Magical summer
Always riding a bike
Talking to pretty girls
I go to buy ice-cream
Sunshine shining above
STAMATIS DIMOLIANIS

SUMMER
Just the sea and me
Opening the fridge to eat ice-cream
Hot very hot
Never forgetting happy moments
JOHN ZIGORONIKOS

ME
Always in love
Sasa is crazy
Preparing for the summer
Annoying everyone
Showing my feelings
I will survive
And Penny, Sasa I love you!
ASPA KAKKOU

SUMMER
I'll always be happy
Reading magazines
Everyday, by the sea
New friendships
Eating fruits
IRENE ADRAHTAS

LOVE
All I need is love
love from you
but you don't give me anything that I deserve.
I am nothing
for you
A nothing but I love you
so show me
that you love me too
because I will
kill myself If you don't
I love you more
than anyone
more than anything
But you are telling lies to me
you are a lier
But I love you
I need you
I want you!
ELIZABETH STRATIGOPOULOU

LOVE
I want you
I want a hug
I want YOU!!!
my love
ELIZABETH STRATIGOPOULOU

LOVE
I view the sun
it's like I view your face
and when the sun goes down
I lose your face.
ELIZABETH STRATIGOPOULOU

No comments:

Post a Comment