Letter to a friend

Dear Edward,

I'm so happy you can come here. I can't wait to see you.

Unfortunately, I can't come pick you up. You must take a taxi because at that time I have a dentist appointment.

I'm also excited about this trip. We will stay at a hotel with a pool and we will be in a twin room, but we'll have a shared bathroom. But this isn't a problem. The hetel rooms are very big and they bring you breakfast in bed! Because we will be on an island we're going to go scuba-diving, swimming and also to see the sights.

It is very hot in July, so you must definitely take a swimsuit and sun cream because we are going to sunbathe. You must also take a camera to take photos because mine broke down.

See you soon.

Love,
Elisabeth

Elisabeth Stratigopoulou

3 comments:

  1. miss you didn't tell me that you will put it in the blog....i just see it and i am suprised!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you that yours and Dino's were the two best ones. Since I hadn't published one of yours, I decide to put up yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete