BEST EXCHANGE PROGRAMME


 



B.E.S.T.
This project was my first one. So, what should I write down first? What I did, what I saw, what I learned, what I felt? I did a lot of interesting things, such as playing games, singing songs, performing on a theatre play. I saw new places, such as Bucharest, Ramnicu Valcea, Sibiu, the museum of Sibiu, and the Castle of Dracula. I learned even more things, met people from around Europe, and found out how great it is to work, live and cooperate with people from different countries, with different languages and cultures, but with the same beliefs, the same thoughts, the same sense of humour, the same values, the same power for leiving. I felt ... I felt ... I FEEL lucky for having been participated in this project, I FEEL lucky for having met all these wonderful people, for having seen all these new places, for having felt all these unique feelings, and for having felt so proud and so nice for Europe, for my country, for my hometown, for our group, for myself...
For all these things I just wrote I THANK YOU ALL !!!
B.E.S.T. for the BEST!!




 

  •  
    A month ago, I participated in the BEST programme and I gained unique and multicultural experiences. The programme gave me the opportunity to meet different people from six countries of the European Union, as well as their customs and cultures. Moreover, I spent my time creatively by playing games, doing exercises and organizing our theatrical play. We also took small walks around the city of Ramnicu Valcea and Sibiu where I liked the Romanian culture. However, the best part was when every country showed their presentations and cooked food from their places. Summing up, between all the participants there were close and friendly relations and that means that despite the fact that we are from different countries, we do not differ from each other but we have so many things in common we couldn’t even imagine. We are all really thankful for this opportunity BEST gave us and I hope some day in the future we will all meet again!
 Stefanos Bessas

 
Programme BEST made me more confident about my theatrical skills and I think that it helped me to respect people from other countries and cultures. We also saw some amazingly beautiful places and we worked together as a group to create a theatrical play in a week. I made friends from all over Europe and I learned many things about the European union! Finally, I must say that I had some of the best moments in my life and I will always remember those days. It was my pleasure to work with all the people that held the programme and I’m very thankful to you all!










No comments:

Post a Comment