A conversation of a student with a native speaker


Lucina Caines
Last week, I had a lesson at English school with a native speaker from England. She introduced herself as Luciana. The subject of our conversation was not specific. I started to ask her questions about her life and hobbies. This led to more complicated questions around the economic crisis and problems between Greece and other countries.
Also I asked her general questions about the weather, jobs, and the educational system in her country.
I enjoyed it because I like the English language very much and the contact with a native speaker from the UK can help me pass my exams.
What I learned from that conversation was how to speak English better using grammar and vocabulary taught in class.
Finally, my opinion is that I gained good experience and I had an excellent conversation with her. I hope to have a chance in the future to speak again with another native speaker like her

Dimitra Katsifou

No comments:

Post a Comment