An exciting interview with Joe



Last week, my partner and I interviewed a person named Joe. Our meeting with Joe was very interesting and not as typical as many people might think.

When Joe came into the class, I understood that he was a very cheerful and optimistic person. During our interview, I learned a lot of things. His favorite food is fish’n chips and curry. He grew up in a boarding school with priests and monks. Joe also works as a volunteer, enjoys country music, and he hasn’t got any brothers or sisters. He really likes Greece and loves Nafpaktos.
Our interview with Joe was very interesting and fun. Joe was a very interesting person and willing to help us. It was very exciting and I am looking forward to meeting him again next year.
Irene Kakonikou

No comments:

Post a Comment